Thanks to Apple, paying in stores just got easier! Gone are the wasted moments trying to find the right change or the right card, with Apple pay, you pay by touch! Apple has taken contactless payment to the next level, allowing you to now simply and securely pay using your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch watch demo here!
Want to Use Apple Pay? iDevices at the Ready!
Firstly you need to have a compatible device and the right version of IOS. For in-store purchases Apple Pay is compatible with iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch. For in-app purchases Apple Pay is compatible with iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3.
So How Does it Actually Work?
Once you have the correct device, you must simply link up the credit or debit card you would like to use for payments:
For iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3:
- On your device, go to Settings > Passbook & Apple Pay.
- Tap “Add Credit or Debit Card”.
- Use the camera to capture the information on your card and then fill in any further information required.
- Tap “Next” and wait while your bank verifies your card for Apple Pay.
- Once your card is verified, tap “Next” again, and then your ready to start using Apple Pay! It’s that easy!
For Apple Watch:
Apple watch, when paired with your iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus, is compatible with Apple Pay, and you don’t even need your iPhone on you!
- Click the side button on your Apple Watch.
- Hold the Face of your Apple Watch up to the contactless reader.
- A slight beep will then confirm your payment!
With Apple Pay it is now easier to pay within apps! On iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3, you can now use Apple Pay to pay easily with one single touch. Simply select the option and place your finger on the Touch ID to confirm – it’s that simple!
Have You Tried The New Apple Pay?!